ARDEX 8+9™ Waterproofing Compound
Provides positive side waterproofing to all common building substrates that require protection from topside water exposure before the installation of tile or stone.
ARDEX 8+9 is a two-component system consisting of a solvent-free, acrylic-based liquid combined with a Portland cement-based powder. When mixed and applied, these components produce a flexible, waterproof coating that protects moisture-sensitive substrates from water from above and provides an excellent bonding layer for ceramic tile setting materials.
- Portland cement-based two-part substrate waterproofing material in accordance with ANSI A118.10, IAPMO approved
- Waterproofs all common substrates in residential and commercial bathrooms, showers, and kitchens prior to the installation of tile
- Receives all types of tile
- Use for interior or exterior floors and walls
- Two-coat system - roller applied
- Rapid setting - tile in 2 hours
- Flood test in 4 hours!
- Solvent free
- Non-bituminous - not an epoxy